ABBEYWOOD ESTATE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
Welcome to my Abbeywood Estate Wedding Photography Blog. Abbeywood estate is one of my favourite wedding venues to photograph at, It’s location couldn’t be any more perfect. Situated in the heart of Cheshire, surrounded by stunning views, heritage and garden greenery makes this a perfect wedding venue for your special day. The grounds to the Rowlinson estate cover over 45 acres making you feel you are well away from anywhere in the middle of the countryside. What I like best about this place for wedding photography is the highly versatile space that this country estate has to offer. Both indoors and out look great in photo’s and the dynamics of this venue, run very smoothly for your friends and family.
FAVOURITE LOCATIONS FOR PHOTOGRAPHS
For my style of photography, I capture roughly around 95% of the day purely documentary, for the other 5% I like to get creative when I take the bride and groom off on their own. The locations on offer around this venue are superb and make for a very pleasing and detailed background in my imagery. On my recent wedding here, I used the gardens to give my couple a chance to be together after they had just got married. The gardens are so nice and well kept, and there is a narrow pond that runs right through one part of it, it’s really good for getting creative with reflections. I’m also a sucker for using their greenhouse to produce interesting and beautiful portraits for my bride and groom. The greenhouse is full of exotic-looking plants and gives off an unusual feel when taking pictures in this location. Right next to the main house is a rather large section of forest that’s almost like wandering through Delamere forest itself. Trees make such a cool background for my imagery, plus the way I like to style or pose my couple really works within my film look.
PREVIOUS WEDDINGS AT ABBEYWOOD ESTATE
Below you can find two weddings that I have previously blogged about from my time photographing at Abbeywood. Robyn + Josh’s is my most recent being a winter wedding and Jess + Jon’s was a summertime wedding and also my first visit to Abbeywood Estate & Gardens. Please feel free to take a look at my documentary-style wedding photography at this incredible venue. If you are getting married here and are looking for a photographer to capture your day then I would love to hear from you.
Abbeywood is licensed for civil ceremonies and you can have your ceremony in several locations around the grounds. The glass house is one of the most popular options as it is a great space that lets in lots of light. Outdoor ceremonies are also an option situated either near the main house or in the gardens them self. I’m a big fan of outdoor ceremonies, they give you a lot of freedom to play with angle and framing to try and get many different kinds of shots. Abbeywood also has a rustic barn available for a ceremony room with wooden beams and bare brick if this is more up your street. It’s such a versatile venue and offers a lot to make sure your wedding images are different at every angle.
BOOK YOUR ABBEYWOOD ESTATE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
If you are looking for your Abbeywood Estate Wedding Photographer, then look no further. Get in touch if you would like me to photograph your wedding at this awesome Wedding Venue.